Friday, October 31, 2008

Term 4 Week 8: Head Start… to Knock on the Wall Again

28th October 2008 (Songs of the day: Kimi Stripe: Ore Ska Band & Love Call: RYTHEM feat. Kimaguren) Mood: Good it seems
 Hi guys yet again, and I’m back form watching Brainiac: History Abuse on Okto just now. Yep now you know it’s 10pm here, let’s carry on wib what’s on 2day…
 Hmm went to school kinda alone in the morning, cos maybe cos of loss of ¾ population following you to school since only the Sec 3s hab to come to school for Head Start Programme? OK lah better be quick then, since this seems to be unimportant…
 Hmm 1st up was Physics, teacher here is Mr Tong, ok lah he just carried on to teach Light, an interesting topic, and he printed notes that we hab to fill up (like Ms Tan lidat) so we could learn instead of just listening to him then do workbook. Den was E-Maths, but in any other manner, the teacher here for both Maths was Ms Tan, unfortunately. Fortunately, we actually hab a great lesson on Matrices, but a bit unused to the fact that it looked like A-Maths lesson. And den SUMMORE STILL GIB SO MANY HOMEWORK ON 1ST DAY OF HEAD START!!!! (Audience: Ooo…)
 OK and den was Chemistry, by right and in calendar, and den known to hab Practical, so went Chem Lab, but then there was no one there. And den in the end Ms Tng came and told us that now then is our recess (0945-1030) instead what was written on our time-table (1030-1130). So damn it, and Ms Tng came in a conclusion that she gave us 30 mins recess and den finish the experiment quickly. Recess was like nothing (cos oni 1 stall open) so let’s go on the experiment, which was Chromatography. OK lah overall, but then hor very tedious lah, making the paper just above the solvent so that the ink dot doesn’t diffuse easily (haiz) etc.
 And den was A-Maths, and it seems Ms Tan wasn’t happy, cos really she also thought our recess was stated in our time-tables. So then she had to wait a while more for the class to come back b4 continuing wib… E-Maths? Yeah, and den she gave us time to finish our homework that she gave us. However I did not bring exercise books, and so… did rough working in that ‘textbook’ that Ms Tan gave us, yah which was like notes lor. 
 OK last part liao; after this was Chinese, haiz a new teacher, who didn't wanna reveal her name, and was pretty Chinese, and we had some worksheet to do, that’s all. I rather 2 weeks’ Chinese be lidat…
 After school (ok lah say lesson lor…) JK and I had lunch, and yet again, maybe, cos he alone mah, or not I should be gone out of sight liao lah…
 Cya guys then, I think… didn't hab much to say liao. Or maybe last discoveries…
 Hmm just now was watching Brainiac: History Abuse, just as I said, and they tested splitting an arrow from ancient longbow. It eventually worked when a skilled archer ‘hired’ made the goal. But then MythBusters also tested this, wib the same wooden-made arrows, and even made guides around the hit arrow (on target) but still did not make the dot. That’s strange, now which was correct?
 And also saw this new anime that’s on Okto too, called Toradora! (yep wib that exclamation mark) And den leh was kinda interesting, will fill you guys up tmr. For now I might as well finish the work given and hope for a better tmr. Cya guys real soon…
 BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

29th October 2008 (Song of the day: Duno leh…) [Now Listening to, or just now bah, on Toradora’s Theme Songs] Mood: Great, it seems…
 Well guys, I dun hab much time wib you guys 2day liao, since I was busy watching Toradora! (there’s no punctuation mistake!) and den after this I hab to finish my homework…
 2day leh also very cool wor, when going to school, and den lessons carried on. A-Maths, or Maths, was 1st on the line, and den Ms Tan carried on wib Matrices. Chemistry was next, haiz went lab yet again, this time wib Mrs Dan present, we did some combustion, of Magnesium to form Magnesium Oxide. And den was recess, haiz was also delayed by that experiment, cos burning it took plenty of time, and den the Bunsen burner… the gas supply seemed to be leaking somewhere…
 Then after recess was SS, hmm this Ms Lin, yah, and wib Ms Nalini, came in for SS, and taught us the last topic on the textbook: PEACE. (Audience: …) Haha chill lah, as if it was very important or scary…
 Den was Maths again (E-Maths lah), and den Ms Tan went on wib lesson, and gave us homework. Yeah later lor, gonna finish it… And so last was Chinese yet again, and dat teacher… haiz was boring lah, she used the text given to us yesterday to teach us to analyse the passage and to learn from it’s style, content, and language, so summarise her chim language. And you guys know, this kind of China teachers hor, if go out be Private Tutor can get few hundred bucks for salary leh! Why even come here…
 And den was here, and watched BLEACH, haiz was kinda disappointed, when taking snapshots was kinda little, cos the visuals… and den watched 2 other anime: Toradora! (yep as above) that actually showed on Okto (same week telecast) and may want to watch from there since the subs weren’t fast enough… and Kuroshitsuji [黑执事], kinda interesting anime, but then it has 2 episodes unsubbed, you should understand what I mean…
 So then, that’s all fer 2day, and… I’ll cya guys soon, where… Thursday… MYTHBUSTERS!!! YEAH NOW I GET TO ENJOY MORE!!! Well when that happens…

30th October 2008 (Song of the day: Would be I’m Alive: Becca) [Now Listening to… plenty of them it seems, like Toradora, Kuroshitsiji, Rie fu also hab…] Mood: Never been any better
 Great this time I hab plenty of time to write… and plenty to say abt 2day man…
 Hmm went to school as normal for Head Start Programme (in case you guys didn't know), and den 1st lesson up was CL. Haiz dat’s boring, I would say, but then it turned for the better when dat Teacher didn't come, but went back to where it originally was when it turned out to be HOD Ms Teo telling us to do worksheets. Haiz, nothing much to say here 1 der lah, let’s carry on.
 Den was Physics, hmm this 1 leh… Mr Tong just went on wib lessons, and den… I was listening of cos, as he touched on Refraction of Light, after Reflection lah. After recess (yep nothing much in recess) was Maths, hmm Ms Tan leh completed the going through of the answers of the exercise given yesterday, and den was EL. Mr Lee said that ACE (After-Class Enrichment) includes all of us, well some of cos wouldn’t want to stay, but ok wib me, no Bleach anyway…
 Den was Maths again (yep EL kena squeezed between Maths haha), and this time Ms Tan went on to A-Maths, and damn it the formulae on Trigonometry was damn… chim, and I had a bad time remembering it. She still said tmr wanna test us wor, but we may hab to see got Maths tmr not…
 Last was EL ACE, yep, and some ran away, like Donald and Max (typical examples). And den Mr Lee generally in the 2 periods went through some comprehension exercise, found in assessment he recommended us, well saw the book, and was kinda fine, so may… consider telling Dad or Mum. And den also he went on wib telling us our own future since he saw us still enjoying school lifestyle… he makes sense, but this class… a quarter of them would take more than 1 visit to Geylang @ nite liao…
 Den went home lah, yep saw ZH, so what? Also saw Samuel and GH, and chatted well b4 buying lunch (haiz 3pm by then liao), and den being here lah.
 What I did here… the com was kinda busy. 1st went to watch MythBusters, and the show was great, like testing that ‘Prison Break’ using like… toilet paper as a rope to climb down 140 feet… man these people hab their brains… but then when Tori held on to his creation after he descended, it immediately gave way and dropped right down…
 2nd on the list I went to watch another episode (subbed lah) of Kuroshitsuji, well kinda nice, and according to Wee Kian when I told him he said was evil. But then inside is lah, I know, and they covered it well, wib some comedy, so I didn't mind, since I was in the dark now…
 3rd on my agenda was Toradora! Really, since 2day after Shakugan @ 11pm was this, maybe I will stay till midnight on Okto. Btw I had some great coffee for lunch so… I should survive by then, summore the Toradora was showing new episode not in the Net (or I dowanna watch bah) and will pay attention by then.
 Den went in search to find the theme songs for the animes, and next week onwards on 5th and 12th November would hab plenty of songs to hear to, like YUI!!! YEAH!!!...
 OK lah about Manga… it’s kinda surprising, but seeing Soi Fon fight an Arrancar for the 1st time, her small experience tells her that… she may NEED TO USE BANKAI! Hope so lah…
 Cya guys then, by then I should hab… duno leh, duno what to do now besides… [stared @ homework] Maybe this is a good time to do so…

31st October 2008 (Song of the day: Hmm Pre-Parade: Rie Kugimiya, Eri Kitamura, and Yui Horie) [Now Listening to Song of the day PLUS other songs] Mood: Sleepy, sian, and kinda clumsy
 … Oh hi guys man, thanks for you guys’ six, or seventh senses, that woke me up. Wanted to hab an evening nap and it became lidat… (Audience: You… just wok up???)
 Yeah, and I think I must thank Pre-Parade to wake me up. Hmm and *yawn* I better describe this fast, and I also… cannot believe I woke up to writing a diary entry on a Friday…
THE REAL DIARY: (added by Ichimaru, haha:D)
 OK, and 2day leh was kinda… bad, duno leh, maybe it seems to be… on my forehead there’s some bruise thing, and I wanting to cover it, took the hair and… maybe blocked some of my luck, feng shui, or any other kind. So went to school lah, and the bus was deserted as ever, well of PH students lah. Hmm and den went to school saw some playing cards, and also when kept cards (great) and went classrooms to play (haiz). 
 So 1st up was A-Maths, Ms Tan leh told us not to take out our notes, and den she saw me take mine, and den (form yesterday) hab to write one of the formulae taught yesterday. And whether I was a smart aleck or not, I also got the answer wrong, cos it’s like I wrote [1+tan x=sec x]instead of writing the original [1+tan^2 x=sec^2 x] (and some which applied the power of 2), and den Ms Tan said who wrote wrong copy the formulae (7 of them), and den pitied us, and told us, separated evenly of 100 sentences within the 7 formulae, as far as I know. 
 Den was Chemistry, and as predicted by JK while he had arranged his Practical File wib the content page given days ago, and den noticed an empty one, which was done 2day, on Redox Reaction: Chemicals Testing. Yeah, like we need to prove what F and G are, wib 1 obvious answer looking @ the colour. Den leh the experiment… was pair work over 7 tests, but some all came in 7 and did 1 test each. And den finished work by recess (and also ate in the recess), and after recess was… EL!
 Well EL did nothing much anyway, and while people still think Strip Blackjack was interesting (from the guys), the lesson went on to some comprehension exercises, and MCQ Passages. CL leh… dat teacher was back, and sianz she just… we just let her be, or most of us lah. Some leh just defied her (haha) and den kena a scolding from her, in that Traditional Chinese style, which no 1 gives a damn of even staying back, like some ran away? Haiz…
 Den was here liao lah, did quite a lot, played a lot too… all were kinda wiped out by just now… and yah remembered watched an episode of latest Toradora! And den found out too that Okto was… actually 1 week off the original airing…
 So then, cya guys real soon… while saying that I’ll try to… calm down, listen more music, do the homework, and… RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL… (Audience: …) (Ichimaru: What is this? Oh yeah ‘while saying that’ neh…)